The information in Parents Forever will help you navigate parenting while you’re going through the process of divorce or separation. Your lawyer or the judge may have directed you to a Parents Forever course, and our 4-hour course is a court-approved parenting education program. We have one class almost every month of the year. You’ll learn ways to continue to support your children during this difficult time, as well as some self-care strategies to help carry you through. You’ll leave with renewed motivation, new skills, a workbook, and your certificate of completion. The course fee is $125, and a limited number of partial scholarships are available.
For more information on course content, click here.
To download our brochure, click here.
Parents Forever ground rules:
- Class begins promptly at the designated time. Late arrivals will not be admitted. Click here for a map.
- If you are dismissed from class for any reason, your payment is not refundable and you will not be issued a certificate of completion.
- There is no on-site child care. You will need to arrange your own child care. Children are not allowed to come with you to class.
- Light snacks will be provided, but you are welcome to bring snacks for yourself if you choose.
- You must stay the entire length of class to receive your certificate of completion.
- Parents may not register for the same class time/date as their spouse. Your registration is subject to confirmation of this policy.
- Other adults who want to participate, such as step-parents, future step-parents, and significant others, may enroll in this course and pay the course fee.
- When registering, you are agreeing not to subpoena our instructors to testify for or against you in your case.
- The course fee is $125.00 per attendee and includes a book that you take home, your certificate of completion, and light snacks.
- Forms of payment include check, money order, credit card via this website only, or cash prior to entering class. Seats are not reserved until payments are received.
- Partial scholarships are available for qualifying parents; call for information at 309-827-0377 or send a note to email@example.com.
- There is a $25.00 rescheduling fee if you do not attend the class for which you registered.
1105 W Front St
Bloomington, IL 61701