Your gift to Project Oz helps young people going through tough times. You can donate in the following ways:
By mailing a check made to Project Oz:
1105 West Front Street
Bloomington IL 61701
To donate via telephone, call our Director or Office Manager at 309-827-0377.
You can bring your donation directly to our office. We are at the corner of Front and Morris Streets in Bloomington, Illinois. We are open during regular business hours Monday-Friday.
Why give to Project Oz?
- Because we are the go-to agency for youth in challenging circumstances.
- Because we get results; more youth graduate high school, more homeless youth leave the streets, more youth know strategies for staying drug-free, and more youth are reunited with their families.
- Because we operate the only services in McLean and Livingston counties for emergency shelter and homeless survival aid.
- Because young people and parents trust us.
- Because our staff have decades of experience.
- Because we care about what happens to young people.
Buy toothpaste and toothbrushes for 10 homeless youth
Give a month of bus transportation for homeless youth to get to their jobs
Hang posters in 5 high schools to teach safe alternatives to drug use
Give 100 children curriculum workbooks to help them steer clear of alcohol and other drugs
Help a divorcing parent with a scholarship to Parents Forever
Provide a night of safe shelter for a runaway or homeless youth
Keep a homeless parent and her child in a safe apartment for a month
Train a family to become a Host Home for emergency youth shelter